Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was made up to satisfy a french fry craving. The sauce really lightens up the fries. I usually eyeball ingredients, so feel free to change up the amounts!
- 6 large potatoes (any kind will do)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon basil (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into sticks. Wash thoroughly.
- Mix the potatoes with the remaining ingredients.
- Spray a large baking sheet with oil. More than one baking sheet might be needed.
- Spread the fries into a single layer on the baking sheet(s).
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes, depending on your oven, or until golden in color. Be sure to turn the fries frequently.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by mixing all of the sauce ingredients together in a bowl.