3 hrs 20 mins
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on "Six Sisters' Stuff" blog and it was noted that this is a variation on the same dish that is served at Longhorn Steak House. Grilling the chicken gives it extra flavor. *Total time includes 3 hours marinating time*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 3/4 inch thickness
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
Parmesan Crumb Topping
- 1Combine ingredients for marinade and pour over chicken. Let marinate in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- 2Remove from marinade and discard leftover marinade.
- 3Grill 12-15 minutes, until chicken is done.
- 4While the chicken is cooking, prepare the ranch spread and Parmesan crumb topping.
- 5For the ranch spread, mix 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan and 1/4 cup ranch dressing. Set aside.
- 6For Parmesan crumb topping, mix bread crumbs, garlic salt, shredded Parmesan and butter. The crumbs should be evenly moistened.
- 7Position rack in center of oven. Preheat broiler.
- 8Transfer cooked chicken to oven-safe casserole dish.
- 9Spread 2 tablespoons ranch spread on each breast.
- 10Top with shredded provolone.
- 11Top provolone with Parmesan crumb topping.
- 12Place chicken under broiler and cook until cheese melts and crumb topping begins to turn light brown. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 890.7
- Calories from Fat 653
- Total Fat 72.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 141.2 mg
- Sodium 1417.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 41.7 g