Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 hrs
Cook 20 mins
I found this on "Six Sisters' Stuff" blog and it was noted that this is a variation on the same dish that is served at Longhorn Steak House. Grilling the chicken gives it extra flavor. *Total time includes 3 hours marinating time*
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 3/4 inch thickness
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
Parmesan Crumb Topping
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Combine ingredients for marinade and pour over chicken. Let marinate in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Remove from marinade and discard leftover marinade.
- Grill 12-15 minutes, until chicken is done.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the ranch spread and Parmesan crumb topping.
- For the ranch spread, mix 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan and 1/4 cup ranch dressing. Set aside.
- For Parmesan crumb topping, mix bread crumbs, garlic salt, shredded Parmesan and butter. The crumbs should be evenly moistened.
- Position rack in center of oven. Preheat broiler.
- Transfer cooked chicken to oven-safe casserole dish.
- Spread 2 tablespoons ranch spread on each breast.
- Top with shredded provolone.
- Top provolone with Parmesan crumb topping.
- Place chicken under broiler and cook until cheese melts and crumb topping begins to turn light brown. Serve immediately.