- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 ounces chicken breasts
- 3 cups vegetables, chopped (broccoli, potatoe, bell pepper)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together garlic, cheese and 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Pat garlic-cheese mixture onto chicken and place on baking sheet.
- Toss vegetables with 2 tsp oil, salt and pepper and place on baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees and vegetables are tender.