This I got from Fitness Magazine. Very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix together garlic, cheese and 1 tsp of olive oil.
- 3Pat garlic-cheese mixture onto chicken and place on baking sheet.
- 4Toss vegetables with 2 tsp oil, salt and pepper and place on baking sheet.
- 5Cook for 20 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees and vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Parmesan Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Sodium 207.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: