Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
This buttery garlic-parmesan sauce is so simple and tastes sinfully delicious. A friend baked plain chicken wings for her Super Bowl party but realized at the last minute that she didn't have Tabasco sauce on hand to make Buffalo sauce. She called in a panic, and this is the sauce I advised. All her party guests raved about it. Some reviewers have stated these wings are as good as or better than Wingstop's. We don't have a Wingstop in our area, so I'll take their word for it! (Note: In response to reviewers' recommendations to decrease the amount of butter, this recipe has been adjusted from 1/2 cup to 1/4 cup of butter. Thanks!)
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml onion salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 24 chicken wings, nude, baked (or fried per your desire)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small glass bowl, melt butter in microwave.
- Whisk into butter the garlic powder, onion salt and pepper.
- Arrange hot, fresh-baked nude wings on a serving platter and drizzle with butter mixture.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.