Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found on teriskitchen.com - haven't tried yet but my husband has requested I make it!
Make and share this Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs chicken wings (approx. 15)
- 3 heads garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 10 -15 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Place garlic, 1c. oil and Tabasco in food processor or blender. Process until smooth; pour into small bowl.
- Combine cheese, crumbs and pepper in shallow dish.
- Dip wings in garlic mixture and then roll in crumb mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Brush shallow, non-stick pan with remaining oil (1T). Arrange wings in single layer. Drizzle remaining garlic mixture over wings. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake 45-60 minutes at 450° F until brown and crisp.
These wings were very flavorful! I used larger wing pieces and cut the amount of garlic in half. Easy recipe to follow and goes along way!
I made this without using the Tabasco sauce. I didn't want it hot. Wasn't that great tasting. It didn't have that zing with the garlic like I expected. I think because of using the breadcrumbs, it was an overkill. Next time I'm going to leave out the breadcrumbs. I'll let you know how it comes out. sungoddess444