Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wings a la Wild Wing - YUM and easy!!!
Make and share this Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 20 fresh chicken drummettes, and wings
- 2 cups Shake-n-Bake
- 2 cups garlicky caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Toss chicken wings with Shake n' Bake Original coating mix in bags.
- Cook wings at 400 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- In large bowl, toss still-hot wings with caesar dressing and sprinkle with fresh parmesan. Voila! Done!