Carrie September's Note:
If you love GARLIC these are for you, they pack a punch but man is it good! I had these at a hot wing bar and they were the most delicious wings I had ever had. The problem was trying to recreate them. I still haven't been able to make them exactly the same way but these are pretty close. If you are looking for something a little different than the traditional hot wings make a batch of these and I bet you they will go just as quickly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the wings for approximately a half hour to cook off all the fat.
- 2Drain in a colander and rinse off any remaining fat particles.
- 3In a food processor, combine the 3 heads of garlic, olive oil and Tabasco sauce.
- 4Puree until smooth.
- 5In a dish combine the cheese, breadcrumbs and pepper.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Dunk the cooked wings into the garlic puree and then immediately into the dry mixture to coat.
- 8Place in a shallow baking dish.
- 9Repeat until all wings are coated.
- 10Bake in 425 degree oven for 35 minutes. This will make them crunchy and brown.
- 11Check them at approximately 25 minutes, depending on the size of the wings they may already be done and you don't want the breading to burn.
- 12Remember, they are already cooked since they were boiled first so once the crust is browned they can be taken out.
- 13Every oven varies as does the chicken size so watch them carefully.
- 14Once they burn they don't taste the same. Enjoy!
- 15These will keep overnight if you want to make them a day ahead. I bread them and then put them in the fridge. This way all I need to do is pop them in the oven once my guests arrive. They take approximately 45 minutes if I make them this way, but check them at 30 minutes again to be safe.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Parmesan Chicken Wing Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1537.6
- Calories from Fat 1114
- Total Fat 123.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.5 g
- Cholesterol 315.9 mg
- Sodium 891.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 85.2 g