Cook1 hr 15 mins
A buttery, garlic chicken that melts in your mouth and only takes minutes to prepare. I got this recipe from my mom and use it whenever I want to impress guests.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the butter with the chopped garlic in a bowl.
- Add the parmesan cheese to the crushed saltine crackers (A food processor works perfectly).
- Drench the chicken breasts in the butter- garlic mixture, then dredge it with the cracker-parmesan mixture.
- Place chicken into a baking dish.
- Pour remaining butter garlic over chicken and sprinkle with left over cracker-cheese mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes, then uncover and cook for 45 minutes.