Recipe by Cheeseburger in Paradise
A buttery, garlic chicken that melts in your mouth and only takes minutes to prepare. I got this recipe from my mom and use it whenever I want to impress guests.
Top Review by Margie99
I was looking for a recipe that I had made many times before and this was the closest I could find. I subbed seasoned bread crumbs for cracker crumbs and did not cook it nearly as long only about 40 minutes. I also did not cover it with foil. The topping is so good and the chicken came out juicy and full of flavor.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the butter with the chopped garlic in a bowl.
- Add the parmesan cheese to the crushed saltine crackers (A food processor works perfectly).
- Drench the chicken breasts in the butter- garlic mixture, then dredge it with the cracker-parmesan mixture.
- Place chicken into a baking dish.
- Pour remaining butter garlic over chicken and sprinkle with left over cracker-cheese mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes, then uncover and cook for 45 minutes.