Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I made this to take to church and everyone loved it. I served it with carrots/celery and wheat crackers. Very simple to make. I found this recipe in Simple & Delicious magazine. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Shape into a ball.
- Roll in walnuts if desired.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Serve with vegetables and/or crackers.
- To form the cheese ball it is easier to form it if you put it in saran wrap and form so it doesn't stick to your hands.