Recipe by meganjeter
I saw the other recipes here for oyster crackers, but I didn't have parmesan, and we don't like dill - so this is how I made them, and they are yummy!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag oyster crackers
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 -3 tablespoons kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Carefully open the bag of oyster crackers and add the melted butter, garlic, parsley, and salt right to the bag, fold up and shake to coat all the crackers.
- Place crackers on your baking stone or cookie sheet, and broil the crackers for 5-10 minutes, or to your liking!