6 hrs 20 mins
Simple and delicious. Marinate pork in a combination of sherry, balsamic vinegar, oregano and basil, plus plenty of garlic and a dash of lemon juice, then grill to perfection (toss some dried oregano or basil stems in the coals for even more flavor!). Prep time includes marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/4 lb pork tenderloin
- 1Combine marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag.
- 2Add whole pork tenderloin and marinate, refrigerated, for at least 6 hours, but overnight produces best flavor.
- 3When ready to grill, let pork sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes, then remove tenderloin from bag and discard leftover marinade.
- 4If you wish, for even grilling,"tuck under" the tapered ends of the tenderloin so meat is of equal thickness throughout while cooking.
- 5For even more herb flavor, add some oregano and basil stems to the hot coals.
- 6Oak chips soaked about 30 minutes are good, too.
- 7Grill tenderloin about 5 minutes per side (all four sides, 20 minutes total) or until meat is still juicy and just faintly pink inside (remember meat will still cook a bit after it's removed from the grate).
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic & Oregano Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.5 mg
- Sodium 128.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 47.6 g