Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love to spice up a sandwich, grilled or otherwise, with a tasty mayo. It uses store bought mayo and only takes a moment to make. Give it a few minutes for the flavors to meld.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 small green onion, finely chopped
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- Mix mayonnaise, garlic, green onion and fresh ground pepper together.
- Let rest for a few minutes.
- Refrigerate whatever you don't use right away.
Really nice spread mix here. It really does need to set for at least and hour or two to allow the flavors to blend. Which they do, and very nicely. I served it as a sandwich spread for roast beef sandwiches. Next time, we may add a little horseradish for kicks, lol. Thanks for sharing. Made for PRMR.
Great flavors. I let the flavors blend for 24 hours. Tonight it was yummy with french fries. Thanks Margie :) Made for New Kids on the Block tag game
Made this today for our sandwich...yummy. Such an easy recipe and sooooo delicious. Made as directed. Thank you. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag game.