Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 (7 ounce) cans pitted ripe olives, drained
- In a small bowl, stir together oil, garlic and oregano.
- Add olives and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours or as long as two weeks.
This is just plain wonderful. My hubby loves his olives. The garlic and the oregano is just great. This is a BIG keeper for us. This will be used for Thanksgiving. No changes should be made for this. Fix it just as she says and you will have a winner also. Thank You
Fantastic! This really makes a gourmet olive appetizer. I actually used 3 cloves of garlic with no problems. I highly recommend this recipe.
These are great... I added some tabasco style hot sauce and extra garlic ( 1 more clove ) to mine! Made these a second time last night(3/16/07) and added some crumbled Stilton cheese to the mix...Real good I Garunteeeee!