Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Mix yeast packet with warm water. Let Stand for 10 minute.
- Add milk, and egg to yeast.
- Mix Salt, Sugar, & flour together and slowly add to liquid stirring with fork.
- When mixture resembles a soft dough add rest of flour, and knead 6-8 times on lightly floured surface.
- Put dough in a warm spot covered and let rise for 1 hour.
- Punch down dough, cover and let stand for an additional 30 minute.
- Grate or chop garlic clove, add to 1/2 cup of EVOO.
- Using an electric or fire grill, separate dough into small golf sized balls.
- Roll the dough out flat, and brush both sides with garlic and oil. Cook on each side until browned.
Exactly what I was looking for! The whole family really enjoyed this. Will definitely make again.