Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for an appetizer that you can dress up or a snack to take to work with some veggies.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of lipton recipe secrets savory garlic and herb seasoning
- 3 tablespoons of grated romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (Lite can be substituted)
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a hand mixer.
- For a stronger flavor you can add 1 more tbsp of the seasoning.
- Use immediately or refrigerate, for a softer spread let it sit out about a half an hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers or veggies.
- For a presentation effect, refrigerate for an hour and then form in a ball and roll in parsley or chopped nuts and serve.
Great recipe for turning ordinary crackers into something a little tastier. This recipe makes quite a large amount of spread, which would be great for a party. You could always top the spread with something else to give a variety also.
Great recipe Angelofaa.
Made for Pick A Chef 2011