Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Simple, quick, juicy and garlicky tenderloin I made at 3am for friends after a night of drinking at a bar. I recreated it the next day from my hazy memory to see if I remember what I did...
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut a slice lengthwise down the middle of the tenderloin to open it up like a butterfly. Don't cut all the way through, about 2/3 of the way max.
- Salt and sprinkle the garlic powder in the opening you just made in the tenderloin and sprinkle the garlic powder.
- Sprinkle the parsley down the middle.
- Spread the garlic mustard over the slit.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Using a brush, smother the entire exposed part of the tenderloin with the goop that forms in the center after baking.
- Turn the heat down to 300F and keep baking until it's done (about 20 minutes).
- Grab a drink and eat.