- 6 heads garlic
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons your favorite vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off the top third of each garlic head to expose the cloves.
- Coat the cut sides with a little olive oil, wrap the heads loosely in foil, set on a baking sheet, and roast until soft, about 1 hour.
- Squeeze the garlic pulp into a medium bowl (you should have about 3/4 cup).
- Whisk in the vinegar, honey, and mustard until smooth.
- Stir in the thyme and season to taste with salt and pepper; refrigerate, in jars for up to a month.