Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
so amazingly tasty; perfect side to a steak or on hot buttered toast. Really quick and easy to make :)
- 20 g butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g mixed mushrooms, stems trimmed, thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- Heat butter and oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat until sizzling.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add sour cream and water.
- Stir until heated through.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Serve on or as a side to steak or on some buttered toast.