Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Two of the best foods combined in one recipe: garlic and mushrooms. How can one go wrong?
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 scallions
- 3 cloves garlic (at least!)
- 1 lb mushroom (of any kind)
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet.
- Add scallions and garlic; stir-fry over med heat for 1-2 min.
- Add mushrooms and fry over high heat 4-5 min, stirring and tossing.
- Stir in breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon juice, and seasoning.
- Stir-fry for a few minutes, until lemon juice has nearly evaporated.