Recipe by KGCOOK
If you like mushrooms, you will like these. Great for a party or with steak. These are made on the grill. These mushrooms are not meant to be stuffed with anything. Just mildly flavored.
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems from mushrooms, reserve caps.
- In bowl, combine oil and garlic.
- Add mushroom caps to oil mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- remove mushrooms with slotted spoon and place on sheet of heavy duty foil.
- Seal edges tightly.
- Grill over medium hot coals for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Can add these right on the grill with 10 or 15 minutes before meat is done.
- Carefully open packet because these will be hot.