Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you like mushrooms, you will like these. Great for a party or with steak. These are made on the grill. These mushrooms are not meant to be stuffed with anything. Just mildly flavored.
- Remove stems from mushrooms, reserve caps.
- In bowl, combine oil and garlic.
- Add mushroom caps to oil mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- remove mushrooms with slotted spoon and place on sheet of heavy duty foil.
- Seal edges tightly.
- Grill over medium hot coals for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Can add these right on the grill with 10 or 15 minutes before meat is done.
- Carefully open packet because these will be hot.
I love garlic & Mushrooms together. I served this as a side dish for my Sunday Brunch Mmmm I did them in foil in my toaster over 375 for 15 minutes. Easy and so good
Doesn't get much easier than this! I like that they are done in a foil packet on the grill, so you don't have to watch the stove at the same time you are grilling. I let mine sit in the oil and garlic for about an hour before I grilled them. I think some fresh rosemary would be a nice addition, also. Made for Cookathon at Kittencalskitchen.
4 1/2 stars for easy to make, 4 for the flavor. These just need a little something more...salt and pepper? Soy? The mushrooms absorbed the olive oil, so there was no need to drain with a slotted spoon! Thanks for sharing an easy grilled mushroom recipe.