I think I got this recipe off AOL several years ago and it's so good! Prep time includes marinating time and cook time is a guess since grill times may be different.
- 1⁄4 cup steak sauce
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar (can use more)
- 3 New York strip steaks
- 2 (8 ounce) packages sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce
- 3 cloves minced fresh garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Mix the steak sauce, onion and brown sugar in a glass dish. Add steaks, coating well; marinate in fridge at least 30 minutes.
- Make mushrooms by combining all ingredients in an aluminum pan. Cover loosely with foil. Place on hot grill. Cover and grill 10 minutes. (Mushrooms can be placed in a 350º oven instead, baking for the directed amount of time). Stir mushrooms after 10 minutes and re-cover them, continuing to cook them for another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Grill until steaks reach desired doneness.