1/1 Photo of Garlic Mushroom Souffle
These are dainty, delicious appetizers that are very company-worthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Saute mushrooms, garlic and lemon juice in two tablespoons of the butter.
- 3Add parley, and tranfer to a medium bowl; set aside.
- 4Melt the rest of the butter, add flour and stir in for 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in milk.
- 6Return to heat and allow to boil until thickened, while stirring continuously.
- 7Add the sauce to the mushroom mixture.
- 8Beat in the egg yolks.
- 9Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Whisk the egg whites to stiff peaks and gently fold into the mushroom mixture.
- 11Fill into greased ramekins, place on a baking sheet, and cook for 10 minutes.
- 12Watch carefully once they have risen to be sure not to overcook as they will turn rubbery.
- 13Serve immediately before they collapse.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Mushroom Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g