If your a garlic lover you will enjoy this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the potatoes in a large saucepan.
- 2Add enough water to cover, plus 1/2 tsp.
- 4Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until the tip of a knife inserted into the potatoes meets no resistance, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, heat a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 6Add the oil and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan.
- 7When the oil shimmers, add the garlic and saute, stirring, until golden, about 2 minutes.
- 8Add the cream and reduce by one third over medium heat, about 12 minutes.
- 9Thoroughly drain the potatoes.
- 10Transfer them to a large bowl or the bowl of a mixer and add the cream mixture.
- 11Using a hand masher and wooden spoon, or a mixer with a paddle attachment, whip the potatoes until smooth.
- 12Fold in the butter, season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Mashers
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 54.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g