Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is a tasty potato dish that I had while I was at Duke Diet Fitness Center in Durham NC. This recipe makes about 5 c. Serving = 1/2 c. 105 calories per serving Nutritional Facts: Fat 2 g Carbohydrates 20 g Protein 2 g Sodium 360 mg
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 mins., or until tender.
- Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
- Discard bay leaf.
- Combine potato mixture, reserved cooking liquid, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Using a mixer beat at med. speed, until smooth.
- Drizzle oil over potatoes.