- 3 lbs yukon gold potatoes (Peeled, cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup slivered arugula leaf
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and garlic in saucepan; add cold water to cover.
- Bring to boil; cook 2o minutes or until tender.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking water.
- Drain potatoes and garlic; return to saucepan.
- Add reserved cooking water, the milk, salt and pepper.
- Mash with potato masher or beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in arugula and olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 6 (1 cup) servings.