Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. It's easy and can be a side dish to almost anything. It'll work with medium or hard boiled eggs too, but soft boiled eggs keeps the yolk creamy and smooth so the patties will be the same.
- 1 lb Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 eggs, soft-boiled and cubed through slicer
- 2 green onions, stalks sliced
- 1 (170 ounce) can solid white tuna, in olive oil, drained and flaked
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs or 1 cup regular breadcrumbs
- 1. Mix all ingredients together (except panko).
- 2. Form into 1/4 cup patties and flatten, set aside until all patties are made.
- 3. Lightly press each side of patty into panko.
- 4. Fry in lightly oiled pan, 2-3 minutes each side.