Recipe by shaorobics
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. It's easy and can be a side dish to almost anything. It'll work with medium or hard boiled eggs too, but soft boiled eggs keeps the yolk creamy and smooth so the patties will be the same.
- 1 lb Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 eggs, soft-boiled and cubed through slicer
- 2 green onions, stalks sliced
- 1 (170 ounce) can solid white tuna, in olive oil, drained and flaked
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs or 1 cup regular breadcrumbs