Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I added two more cloves of garlic to the beef as it was browning, and did everything else the same! YUMMY!! This is defintely a keeper! Thanks RecipeNut!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can campbell's condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen mixed vegetables, , broccoli, cauliflower, carrots (, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 3 cups hot mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat.
- Pour off fat.
- In 2-quart shallow baking dish mix beef, 1/2 can soup, Worcestershire and vegetables.
- STIR remaining soup into potatoes.
- Spoon potato mixture over beef mixture.
- BAKE at 400°F for 20 minutes or until hot.