Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat.
- Pour off fat.
- In 2-quart shallow baking dish mix beef, 1/2 can soup, Worcestershire and vegetables.
- STIR remaining soup into potatoes.
- Spoon potato mixture over beef mixture.
- BAKE at 400°F for 20 minutes or until hot.
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I added two more cloves of garlic to the beef as it was browning, and did everything else the same! YUMMY!! This is defintely a keeper! Thanks RecipeNut!
This fast & economical dish turned out to be a real kid pleaser- mine asked for SECONDS! I used cream of chicken, and added minced garlic to the beef mix, and a little garlic powder to the soup mix. The instant potatoes I used tasted like "real" spuds. Instead of oven heating, I nuked the casserole for about 4 minutes. My daughter even ate the brocoli. This is definitely going to be a regular, and one I"ll share with all my friends.
Just plain good ol' food. My wife and I loved this, it was easy to make an very cheap. I tossed some onions in while browning the meet came out great.