Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
delicious, quick meal on busy nights
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canof condensed condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables, thawed (broccoli, cauliflower,carrots)
- 3 cups prepared hot mashed potatoes
- cook beef in a medium skillet until browned and done, drain.
- In 2 quart shallow baking dish mix beef, 1/2 can of soup, worcestershire and vegetables. Stir remaining soup in potatoes.
- Spoon potatoe mix over bef mix ans bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.