1/3 Photos of Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Don't be frightened by the amount of garlic. It becomes very mellow with cooking and tastes fantastic. My family loves these potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and chunk the potatoes.
- 2Add the whole cloves of garlic and cover with water.
- 3Bring to boiling and cook until fork-tender.
- 4Drain the water from the potatoes.
- 5Dissolve the bouillon in warmed milk.
- 6Mash the potatoes as usual (do not remove the garlic).
- 7Mash them together, with milk/bouillon mixture, butter, salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g