Recipe by Jo-Ann27
This is a really nice recipe for those of us who love starch while still trying to watch our waistlines!
Top Review by Loves2Teach
Made these tonight to go with our dinner. They were pretty good, but a bit bland. I ended up adding some salt, and a bit of butter. Topped with a few green onions. Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 lb potato, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover and cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Drain and recover.
- Meanwhile, in a small suacepan over low heat, cook garlic in milk until garlic is soft, about 30 minutes.
- Add garlic-milk mixture and white pepper to potatoes.
- Beat with an electric mixture on low speed or mash until smooth.