Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My kids love garlic and hate potatoes, I need to reduce.
- 4-5 large potatoes, peel and cut (I prefer a white flesh potato)
- 3-4 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 59.14-118.29 ml fat free sour cream
- Boil potatoes until cooked (not too mushy); Drain (reserve some of the potato water); Mash potatoes with potato masher over low heat; Add crushed garlic and sour cream, 1/4 cup at a time; If you prefer smoother mashed potatoes, add a bit of potato water.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, and enjoy calorie reduced mashed potatoes any time.
Great flavor without the fat and the sodium!!! VERY easy. It went great with Barbecue-Glazed Turkey Meatloaf Ww (Crock Pot) BBQ Glazed Turkey Meatloaf. It's a keeper!!
Love garlic - loved these potatoes. I used roasted garlic instead of raw- I always have some in my freezer. The fat free sour cream works! Thanks for adding taste enjoyment to my Sunday night dinner Wendy
These are so delious and are so good YUMMY!!!:)