Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love mash potato and why not beef it up a little, like this one here.
- 5 baking potatoes
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces minced garlic cloves
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 2 quarts water
- Peel all your potatoes and cube.
- Place in boiling water.
- Once they are soft then drain.
- Add cream and garlic.
- Add water until creamy and smooth.
- Blend with a mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
I reduced the amounts to use 4 potatoes. I found the recipe was very creamy and had a nice garlic flavor. I did add far more than a pinch of salt & pepper. Thank you for sharing your recipe! *reviewed for PAC Fall '07*