Recipe by Kanzeda
Super yummy potatoes are nice and low calorie. As with all of my WW recipes, this is tinkered with. I replaced buttermilk with stock. I never have buttermilk on hand and the broth just tastes better.
Top Review by KGCOOK
Gave this recipe a try tonight for supper and it was not what I had hoped for. I used 5 medium sized potatoes and 8 large garlic cloves. Followed the rest of the recipe to the letter. If you are looking for mild flavored taste, this is for you. I will pass on this one. Sorry Kanzeda.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs potatoes, peeled and diced
- 8 garlic cloves, large pieces
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Put everything but the stock into a pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook about 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes reserving the liquid.
- Mash the potatoes and garlic with the stock. If the potatoes are too thick, thin with reserved liquid.