1/2 Photos of Garlic Mashed Potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sauce pan, add potatoes, salt, garlic and cold water to cover.
- 2Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 3Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until tender.
- 4Approximately 15-20 minute.
- 5Drain the potatoes and garlic leaving just enough water to cover the bottom of a large bowl.
- 6Put the potatoes and garlic through a ricer.
- 7Add the butter and stir until the butter is melted.
- 8Heat the milk in the microwave, in a glass measuring cup until hot, not boiling.
- 9Stir into the potatoes, garlic, water, and butter in the large bowl.
- 10You can use a hand mixer if you like.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 456.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g