Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Savory garlic mashed potatoes on a pizza crust. What a great idea! Video Instructions At: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2301
- 9 rhodes frozen dinner rolls or 6 rhodes frozen texas rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large red potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- salt & pepper
- 12 slices lean bacon, cut in pieces
- 8 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- sliced broccoli floret
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and flatten into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a 12-inch sprayed pizza pan.
- Brush dough with olive oil and allow to rest while preparing potatoes.
- Clean cube and boil potatoes until they are tender.
- Drain potatoes and add minced garlic, butter and sour cream.
- Mash together adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread potatoes evenly over pizza dough.
- Top with bacon, cheese and broccoli.
- Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes.