1 hr 5 mins
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
Savory garlic mashed potatoes on a pizza crust. What a great idea! Video Instructions At: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2301
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 rhodes frozen dinner rolls or 6 rhodes frozen texas rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large red potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt & pepper
- 12 slices lean bacon, cut in pieces
- 8 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- sliced broccoli floret
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine rolls and flatten into a 13-inch circle.
- 3Place on a 12-inch sprayed pizza pan.
- 4Brush dough with olive oil and allow to rest while preparing potatoes.
- 5Clean cube and boil potatoes until they are tender.
- 6Drain potatoes and add minced garlic, butter and sour cream.
- 7Mash together adding salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Spread potatoes evenly over pizza dough.
- 9Top with bacon, cheese and broccoli.
- 10Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Mashed Potato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (2329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.6
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 682.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 16.8 g