1/2 Photos of Garlic "mashed" Creamed Rice
I came up with this based off of an immersion of a Garlic Shrimp Risotto, Chicken Rice, and Garlic Mashed Potatoes. I served this with a breaded, garlic chicken and artichoke halves. Very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 1 Cup Water & bouillon or Chicken Broth to a boil in saucepan.
- 2Add Rice, cover, and place on low heat for 15-18 minutes (depends on how hard you want the rice in the end).
- 3After rice has reached desired hardness, remove cover and add Sour Cream, Parmesan, Garlic Powder and Black Pepper. Mix well and continue to let simmer.
- 4If rice fails to soften anymore to your preferred texture, add small amounts of water and stir until preferred texture is reached.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic "mashed" Creamed Rice
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 492.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat parmesan cheese