Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A different twist for cauliflower.
Make and share this Garlic Mashed Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- Place 1 inch of water in a large saucepan, and add cauliflower, and garlic.
- Bring to a boil, Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain, and transfer to a small bowl.
- Add milk, mayo, salt, and pepper, and beat until blended.
- If desired, shape into individual molds, by packing 1/2 cup at a time into a 2 inch biscuit cutter.
A nice way to serve cauliflower. I did steam the cauliflower to be a little healthier and used soy milk. Thanks, this was good! :)