weekend cooker's Note:
A different twist for cauliflower.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1 inch of water in a large saucepan, and add cauliflower, and garlic.
- 2Bring to a boil, Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes, or until tender.
- 3Drain, and transfer to a small bowl.
- 4Add milk, mayo, salt, and pepper, and beat until blended.
- 5If desired, shape into individual molds, by packing 1/2 cup at a time into a 2 inch biscuit cutter.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 425.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g