Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A different twist for cauliflower.
- 5 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- Place 1 inch of water in a large saucepan, and add cauliflower, and garlic.
- Bring to a boil, Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain, and transfer to a small bowl.
- Add milk, mayo, salt, and pepper, and beat until blended.
- If desired, shape into individual molds, by packing 1/2 cup at a time into a 2 inch biscuit cutter.
A nice way to serve cauliflower. I did steam the cauliflower to be a little healthier and used soy milk. Thanks, this was good! :)