Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Really nice on crackers or spread on Bruschetta! This version of my marinated fetas has become the most popular.
- Mix into a jar with a good seal (eg. approx 200g glass sauce jar) 1/2 cup of oil and all other ingredients, except Feta Cheese.
- Cut Feta into approximately 2cm cubes. Add cubes to jar, a few at a time and then swirl oil to coat cheese.
- When as much cheese is in jar that will fit, cap jar and invert a few times to coat cheese thoroughly, then top up with more oil til all cheese is coated. Invert jar a few more times and refrigerate.
- The Olive Oil will solidify when refrigerated. Use in salads or serve at room temperature with crusty bread. Reserve marinated oil to use in dressings or to make the best croutons ever.
- Marinate for 24 hours, will keep in refrigerator for up to 2 months.