Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is my favorite marinade for steaks. You can take a cheap cut, marinate it for a day or two and it becomes so tender and flavorful.
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix all together and marinade steaks 24-48 hours.
- Grill and enjoy.
Excellent!! I marinaded a london broil over night and cooked it on the barbeque. The meat was so tender and the marinade was not overpowering at all. Tasted great! Thanks.
I only marinated for about 6-7 hours. The meat was tender and flavourful despite the shorter marinating time.
Sorry, I did not like these flavors for the steak. Too strong.