Recipe by Dine & Dish
If you love garlic, you'll love this recipe! We love both Salmon and Garlic and this tasty recipe combines them both and ends with a delicious flavorful dish. Enjoy!
Top Review by midoria
As someone who was teased incessantly at her last job for loving garlic "too much", I thank for you this recipe. I whipped it up in about 15 minutes and no one could believe that I didn't slave for hours. It truly taste gourmet! I didn't have any cloves, so I used a nice chopped garlic paste from the local gourmet grocery and it worked really well. I love how you can add more pepper and tone down the garlic for relatives or guests that aren't as fond of garlic.
- 29.58 ml butter
- 3-4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 9.85 ml lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 (453.59 g) salmon fillets
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Stir in garlic.
- Sprinkle salmon fillets on both sides with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Place fish in the pan and cook on both sides for approx 3-5 minutes per side, until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.