Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you love garlic, you'll love this recipe! We love both Salmon and Garlic and this tasty recipe combines them both and ends with a delicious flavorful dish. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- lemon wedge
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Stir in garlic.
- Sprinkle salmon fillets on both sides with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Place fish in the pan and cook on both sides for approx 3-5 minutes per side, until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
I made this for my 1st year anniversary and it was a HUGE hit. We ALL loved it! They made me make it a second time just to make sure they did. I must have made about 25 pieces of salmon this way in 1 night. Gotta keep doing this one.
Great recipe! I followed another reviewer's advice to let the garlic set in the melted butter for about 15 min. for more intense flavor. I serve this with peas and biscuits. It makes a fast and easy meal! Update: My dad needed a recipe for trout so I recommended this one. He didn't have lemon pepper so I had him drizzle a small amount of lemon juice with salt and pepper on each side. He thought it was absolutely delicious!
This was great and simple :)