Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a robust, strong dressing. If you love garlic then you will love this. Not for the timid !
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 8 small garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons spike seasoning (found in grocery store)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili oil (also found in grocery store)
- Combine all the ingredients together in a blender. Pulse the mixture until garlic is chopped up fine.