Recipe by Sage
You would never know that this recipe is from Cooking Light. It is so full of flavour. Serve as an appetizer with cocktail forks. For a main course add 1/2 cup Fat free Carnation milk when reducning the sherry and cook another 2 minutes; add remaining ingredients and serve on angel hair pasta.
Top Review by Az B
These are fantastic shrimp. Used white wine instead of sherry, since I had an open bottle, but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. Served with gluten free pasta for a great dinner. I will make these again. Made for ZWT5 Groovy GastroGnomes.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 680.38 g raw shrimp, peeled
- 1.23 ml salt
- 59.14 ml dry sherry
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley
- 1.23 ml Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add pepper and garlic; sauté 30 seconds.
- Add shrimps and salt; sauté 3 minutes;remove from skillet.
- Add sherry,parsley and Old Bay seasoning.
- Cook to reduce for 1 minutes.
- Return shrimps to skillet and toss to coat.