1/4 Photos of Garlic - Lover's Shrimps
You would never know that this recipe is from Cooking Light. It is so full of flavour. Serve as an appetizer with cocktail forks. For a main course add 1/2 cup Fat free Carnation milk when reducning the sherry and cook another 2 minutes; add remaining ingredients and serve on angel hair pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large saucepan over medium high heat.
- 2Add pepper and garlic; sauté 30 seconds.
- 3Add shrimps and salt; sauté 3 minutes;remove from skillet.
- 4Add sherry,parsley and Old Bay seasoning.
- 5Cook to reduce for 1 minutes.
- 6Return shrimps to skillet and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic - Lover's Shrimps
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 259.2 mg
- Sodium 403.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning