- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pepper, garlic, and bay leaf; saute 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and salt; saute 3 minutes. Remove shrimp from pan; set aside.
- Add wine, parsley, and thyme; bring to a boil, and cook until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 1 minute).
- Return shrimp to pan; toss to coat.
- Discard bay leaf.