Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This deliciousness was served to me by a young student from Bella Russe (sp ?) and it is THE most wonderful salad. Please be patient with it and play about until you get the taste you love - believe me it is worth it! Mayonnaise and garlic are really to taste.
- 3 cups beetroots, roughly chopped
- 1⁄8 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1⁄8 cup cheddar cheese, grated and strongly flavoured
- Mix all ingredients together and keep tasting until you get the right mix for you.
- The garlic should be strong enough to tingle on the tongue but the cheese should still shine through.
add chopped hazelnuts & prunes exclude cheese and u will get REAL Russian salad!!!